Central California Needs Physician for Growing Program in Fresno
- Fresno, California
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
Only 3 hours south of San Francisco and 3 hours north of Los Angeles, Fresno is in the perfect centralized location to other large, popular metropolitan areas. You with live a short distance to the coast or 75 minutes to Yosemite National Park.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established and expanding organization adding physician to their Fresno, CA program
- Monday to Friday daytime, 8 am - 5 pm, with light call shared amongst the team
- PACE Program with geriatric patients from age 55 and older
- See patients in clinic, post-acute, and nursing homes to decrease chance of readmissions
- Work with NPs and others on the team for overall patient care
- Competitive base salary, vacation, CME, and full benefits package
- Open to IM, FM, or geriatric physicians available now or 2023 Residents
- Fresno is the 5th largest city in California and centrally located, 3 hours to San Francisco or LA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert