Medical Oncologist Needed in New Mexico
- New Mexico
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2023
This hospital-employed position is offering a liberal financial compensation with a fantastic sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and a wonderful competitive base salary with huge income potential. It is 1 of the most competitive income base opportunities in the Mountain West region.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667445.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity and sign-on bonus
- Hospital-employed position with bonuses and loan repayment
- Take over huge existing patient base
- Traditional practice setting
- Come on board and be busy from day one
- Experienced physicians and fellows are welcomed
- A safe and welcoming community with great outdoors
- Great location with very low cost of living and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert