Medical Oncology Outpatient Position Need in California
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
Receive a highly competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential (2-year salary guarantee, then RVU compensation). You will also receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, annual CME stipend, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and life insurance/disability.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2677369.
- Very competitive base salary with great earning potential
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous bonuses with terrific relocation package
- Employed position at a very busy medical center
- Outpatient medical oncologist to join a hematologist-oncologist
- Be part of an excellent facility with comprehensive services
- Monday through Friday, no extended or weekend clinic
- Enjoy unlimited earning potential (2-year salary guarantee then RVU compensation)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert