Oncologist Opportunity in Upstate New York
- Ogdensburg, New York
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with an RVU incentive program. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 1week of CME and stipend, a 403(b) and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice insurance. They also pay for license, and association/membership dues
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative earning opportunity
- Excellent benefits include loan repayment, housing allowance, and full medical benefits
- Accredited cancer program
- Radiation oncology available on-site
- Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm
- On-call for 7 days and rotated the 4th week
- H-1B visa support available
- Area has excellent outdoor activities and strong school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert