General Neurologist to Join a Large Single-specialty Group in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- General Practice, Neurology
- Position Type
Physician sub-specialization in MS, neuro muscular disease, movement disorder, headache, sleep, and epilepsy. They are certified as a comprehensive stroke center by DNV GL Healthcare, and the stroke team is on-site 24/7.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2826812.
- General nueruology with subspecialization in MS, neuro muscular disease, movement disorder, headache
- Accreditation from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Consortium of MS Centers
- The practice offers sleep studies, EMG, EEG ambulatory and clinic setting
- This is a great job for a new fellows; outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with $4k stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert