A neurointerventionalist is needed to join a multidisciplinary team at the region's only comprehensive stroke center. The neurology team consists of two neurohospitalists, eight neurologists, seven neurosurgeons, two neuroradiologists, and one senior neurointerventional neurologist who shares neurointerventional call. The physician will be expected to participate in multidisciplinary conferences, and quality improvement initiatives, and contribute to the teaching of medical students and residents. This is an outstanding opportunity to have the best of all worlds at a top academic medical center with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, perform research, and teach at local colleges and universities.
The ideal candidates will be fellowship-trained (endovascular surgical neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, neuroendovascular surgery). Typical cases include acute stroke intervention, brain aneurysm embolization, carotid revascularization, fistula treatment, spine procedures, diagnostic angiography, cerebral venous procedures, and thrombolysis. Candidates should have a broad neurointerventional skill set with a willingness to learn new techniques, participate in new procedures, and evolve as a neurointerventionalist. A desire to teach medical students, residents, and staff as well as an interest in participating in research.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits and five weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2826883.
- Join a large (20+), collegial multidisciplinary team of neurologists
- Work in a brand-new seven-story patient tower scheduled completed in 2020
- Academic option rounding with neurology residents
- This is a great job for a new fellows; outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with $4k stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses