Neurointerventionalist for the Regions Only Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
The ideal candidates will be fellowship-trained (endovascular surgical neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, neuroendovascular surgery). Typical cases include acute stroke intervention, brain aneurysm embolization, carotid revascularization, fistula treatment, spine procedures, diagnostic angiography, cerebral venous procedures, and thrombolysis. Candidates should have a broad neurointerventional skill set with a willingness to learn new techniques, participate in new procedures, and evolve as a neurointerventionalist. A desire to teach medical students, residents, and staff as well as an interest in participating in research.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits and five weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2826883.
- Join a large (20+), collegial multidisciplinary team of neurologists
- Work in a brand-new seven-story patient tower scheduled completed in 2020
- Academic option rounding with neurology residents
- This is a great job for a new fellows; outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with $4k stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert