Neurohospitalist With a 7 on/7 off Block Schedule in Harrisburg, PA
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
The neurohospitalist will join a large and collegial group of neurologists, APPs, and neuropsychologists. Each hospital will have 1 daytime and 1 nighttime neurohospitalist at each hospital.
This is a salaried position with full health benefits, a sign-on bonus, 25 days of PTO, bonuses, CME time with a stipend, and much more.
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community within driving distance to Baltimore and Washington, DC, and just 3 hours to Philadelphia, NYC, and/or Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2827002.
- Join a large, collegial group of neurologists and APPs covering 3 hospitals
- 7 on/7 off block schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm
- Night call covered by community-based, employed neurology team
- Each hospital will have 1 daytime and 1 nighttime neurohospitalist at each hospital
- You will work in a primary stroke center so you should be comfortable reading EEGs
- The ideal physician will be BC/BE in neurology with an active PA license
- Competitive base salary with health and life insurance, commencement and retention bonuses
- Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community diving distance to DC and 3 hours to Philly and/or NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert