Internist Needed to Join a Group Practice in Connecticut
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
This opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee based on experience with quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time and $2,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details, or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible work schedule with regular clinic hours
- Maintain quality care seeing 18 - 22 patients each day
- Mid-level support staff
- Integrated Epic EMR system with Dragon
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus
- Production and quality incentives
- Plenty of vacation/PTO
- Retirement plan with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert