Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opening in the Monterey Bay Area of California
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Internal Medicine
- Position Type
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this coastal northern California location, very near Santa Cruz. Monterrey Bay. San Jose and San Francisco are only a short drive away. This is a beautiful and highly desirable place to practice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Family physician or internist needed to join 3 other busy PCPs
- 4- or 4.5-day work week
- See 20 - 24 patients per day
- Resident stipend available
- Phone call only once a month
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- Generous vacation time plus CME time
- Become a shareholder in this physician-owned private group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert