A highly rewarding gastroenterology position is now available in Santa Cruz, CA with $40,000 sign-on bonus. This opportunity offers strong and competitive base salary, from $500,000 and more. You will enjoy living and practicing in this welcoming, beautiful California city. Situated on the northern edge of Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz is a popular tourist destination, owing to its beaches, surf culture, and historic landmarks.
The incoming physician will be joining a GI team and share a great call of 1:5 or better with strong medical support staff. The position is lucrative and offers a great base salary, and the group will pay for your California medical license.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
To receive and discuss details on this great opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a call or text to Austyn at 801-930-3363. Reference job number 2824907.
- Become part of an expanding team with this lucrative opportunity
- Join a growing gastroenterology team with a great call schedule
- Guaranteed to be busy from day one; $40k sign-on bonus
- Once a partner, be ready to earn a huge income plus bonuses
- Malpractice with tail
- Group will pay for physician's California medical license
- Life insurance and 401(k)
- Enjoy your work as you take care of your patients in this financially stable facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $485000.00 to $500000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.