Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Central Illinois
- Normal, Illinois
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Michelle Lampert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.837.2741.
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Team of 3 interventional cardiologists, 4 noninvasive/heart failure, 1 EP, and 1 CV surgeon
- Support from 4 APPs
- Newly renovated OR open-heart suite
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- 10 days per month including general/STEMI call
- Strong hospitalist and intensivist programs
- Less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert