Noninvasive Cardiology Opportunity in New Castle, PA, Less Than One hour to Pittsburgh
- New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Position Type
They are a growing practice, including contemporary cardiovascular services. Details include outpatient/inpatient care, Echo, TEE, nuclear and cardiac stress testing, a large ancillary support team including NPs and PAs, and cardiac rehab.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more, or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2827012.
- Join 1 interventionalist with 3 noninvasive cardiologists and seeking to add a 4th
- Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with limited office call for great work-life balance
- Enjoy better pay with a lower cost of living in central Pennsylvania
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Large sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert