SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a fellowship trained and Board-Certified Electrophysiologist. Additional details:
- Our electrophysiologists practice at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and at the adjacent SSM Health Outpatient Center.
- The ideal candidate is a comprehensive EP that is able to perform pacemaker and ICD implants, complex ablations (SVT, VT) and laser lead extractions.
- Our Electrophysiology team has dedicated advanced practitioners that work with the physicians in the outpatient and inpatient practices. They perform independent clinics and assist with patient care.
- There is a dedicated EP call during the daytime hours on Monday-Friday. Some shared evening and weekend calls may be required which will require some general cardiology skills.
- Clinic is once weekly at our main center and outreach occurs 1-2 days per month.
- The Electrophysiology department performed over 800 procedures in 2021. There are two dedicated EP labs with state-of-the-art fluoroscopy and mapping systems.
- This is a ready-made practice but with room for growth.
- A competitive salary will be offered along with a comprehensive benefits package.
The Cardiology Division consists principally of interventionists, noninvasive and cardiac electrophysiology and is well recognized among their peers for outstanding quality data, excellence in care and service to patients throughout our 18-county service area.
- Epic EMR
- Competitive income guarantee and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability in 2023 https://livability.com/best-places/2023-top-100-best-places-to-live-in-the-us/madison-wi/ SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.