Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 3 Shift Details: Hospitalist - Full-Time - MidState Medical CenterHartford HealthCare (HHC)
isthe largest integrated health care system in Connecticut and includes five hospitals, a large multi-specialty medical group, the largest behavioral health network in Connecticut, senior care services and a rehabilitation network. We offer a clinically advanced and stimulating work environment in which to grow your career.MidState Medical Center
, an affiliate of Hartford HealthCare
, is a 156 bed community hospital, located in Meriden, CT. We are seeking a Hospitalist to serve as a rounding/admitting physician for Attending Medical Staff. The Hospitalist is responsible for the clinical management of patients, assuring timely communication and comprehensive collaboration, and is also responsible for Inpatient Management/Hospital based medical care. This position will have selected administrative responsibilities such as required committee work, quality improvement activities, and teaching responsibilities for both staff and the community.
This is a Days only position. 7 on 7 off.
Our Hospitalists are deeply committed to quality care and enjoy:
• Highly competitive pay
with incentives and generous benefits including 401K, paid time off, and CME
• Abundant teaching and professional growth opportunities
• A strong network of experienced colleagues committed to your success
• Rewarding and challenging mix of patientsTo learn more please email Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter at Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org or call/text at (959) 599-8751.Qualifications Qualifications
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut