Normal, Illinois is a vibrant community and home to people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and its remarkable quality of life. It is in the heart of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, hotels, and shopping centers.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Michelle Lampert at email@example.com or 954.837.2741.
- 100% outpatient pulmonology
- Full-time or part-time schedule options
- Modern state-of-the-art facility
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the practice
- Full PFT and spirometry in the office
- Accredited residency programs in neurosurgery and family medicine
- Navigational bronchoscopy and bronchial thermoplasty
- Less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail