Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician - in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full TimeOpportunity Highlights Join Vanderbilt Health System!
- Ability to provide 100% Spine Surgery from day one!
- Take over a high volume practice with expectations to ramp up quickly
- Ample OR block time available
- Ability to accommodate additional skillsets in hand, sports, total joints, etc.
- Absolutely no trauma call
- Base salary minimum of $700,000 to over $800,000, wRVU production takes you well over $1 million annually
\r\nCommunity Highlights Easy Access to Nashville, Huntsville, and Chattanooga
- Top public schools in the state
- Access to 3 major lakes with waterfalls and hiking trails
- Affordable cost of living with family-friendly neighborhoods
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle