Hematologist/Oncologist Opportunity - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - Nor...
- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Oakland, California
- Closing date
- Feb 28, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team in Oakland, CA.
KP Oakland is a tertiary care center within KP with all major subspecialties represented on campus. Our group is seeking a BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with a strong background in medical oncology, focusing on gynecological and breast oncology. The candidate will be caring for some patients with other common oncological diagnosis. Opportunities to engage in teaching through our internal medicine residency program and clinical research through the division of research are available.
The East Bay is home to one of our Centers of Excellence in Leukemia/Lymphoma. Call for the leukemia/lymphoma service will be 1 in 5 weeks. Our oncology group works closely with the Internal Medicine residency program, and engage in teaching with the residents while on service. Enrollment of patients on national clinical trials (SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), developing regional practice care pathways, enhancing the reputation of our program via Commission on Cancer accreditation projects, participating in clinical research projects and other opportunities to enhance ones' practice are available in our program.
Oakland possesses the unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with quick access to nature. Foodies will love the Michelin-star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, quick access to Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing. Night life boasts a vibrant music and club scene, and outdoors enthusiasts in the residency regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running just a couple of miles from the medical center.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $385,080 to $400,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $23,500*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $385,080 to 400,020. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist Opportunity - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - Nor...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert