Seeking General Surgeons for University of Rochester Regional Faculty Program
The University of Rochester is recruiting General Surgeons to join our Regional General Surgery Faculty Division.
- Competitive guaranteed salary and generous University benefits, productivity incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, potential loan forgiveness
- Faculty appointment to the University of Rochester w/ teaching and research opportunities
- Join established regional group of General Surgeons
- Modern, state of the art facilities including expanded, spacious ORs equipped with top-of-the-line technology
- Able to accommodate J1/H1-B status
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Eligibility for NYS license
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
The University of Rochester is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
Apply for Seeking General Surgeons for University of Rochester Regional Faculty Program
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert