Physician - Neurological Surgery
- Community Health Systems
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
Southern Bone & Joint Specialists, along with Merit Health Wesley are recruiting a fellowship trained Spine Surgeon to be located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Southern Bone & Joint Specialists, PA is a leading Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic . This is a large state-of-the-art facility. They proudly serve as the Team doctors for University of Southern Mississippi , William Carey University, and Pearl River Community College.
You can be fellowship trained in either Neurosurgery or Orthopedic Surgery.
This single-specialty group practice has been in practice for over 35 years. This group practice has these specialties: Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Neurology, Hand, Upper Extremity, Joint Replacement, Spine and NeuroSpine, and Neurosurgery.
The compensation package is competitive and negotiable.
The physicians are making well above MGMA Median, and with an excellent work-life balance, this practice has an excellent reputation in this community.
Community Information :
- Hattiesburg is known as the Hub City, the birthplace of rock and roll, and now one of the top cities in the world with must-see public art pieces. Artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs make up this vast growing community, including four golf courses and a Country Club. Glamping, camping, fishing, kayaking, a zoo, 44 miles of bicycling trail, and 500 places to eat! Hattiesburg is listed as one of the top 11 places to see public art by online travel and leisure magazine.
- Education in primary and secondary public schools is above average, and post-secondary education is at The University of Southern Mississippi & William Carey University.
- Hattiesburg has a low cost of living andis centrally located between New Orleans, Mobile, AL, and Jackson, MS.
- The population in the Greater Hattiesburg area is 140,000 & has a breathtaking climate with an average winter of 48 degrees and a summer average of 80 degrees.
- Regional Airport in Hattiesburg with daily flights to Chicago and Dallas. Other airports are a little over an hour away.
Please contact Michele Gutermuth for additional confidential information.
Apply for Physician - Neurological Surgery
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert