Physician - Interventional Cardiology
- Community Health Systems
- Moberly, Missouri
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Northeast Regional Medical Center is located in Kirksville, Missouri, a 93-bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine. We are actively recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist;
- Newly renovated cardiac catheterization lab
- Office space is attached to the main campus
- Opportunity for teaching - NERMC has 5 residency programs-Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, and Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal residency
- Level III Trauma Center & Certified Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac care with our Cardiology Group practice and Northeast Regional Medical Center provides routine and preventative cardiac services and manages chronic conditions.
- Services include diagnostic services, arterial studies, Cardiac catheterization , Carotid studies, Angiography, Echo, Nuclear Medicine, Stress Testing, Venous Studies, Stents , Device Implants, and outpatient Cardiac Rehab Services.
A competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered, including, but not limited to:
- Rewarding Salary with Bonus Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Many additional extensive benefits offered
- Education System- Truman State University, A.T. Still University, Kirksville High School is a moderate-sized high school, Class 3A, according to the Missouri High School Athletics Association. The Kirksville public school system is above average in the State of Missouri.
- Community Information - West Winery at Jackson Stables, Jacobs Vineyard & Winery, Kirksville Arts Association, Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, Del and Norma Robinson Planetarium, Adair County Historical Society. Only 2 hours from Des Moines, Iowa, and 2.5 hours from Kansas City.
- Recreational Information : Thousand Hills State Park- a 573 Acre lake great for fishing, swimming, and boating; Sugar Creek Conservation Area, Kirksville Aquatic Center, Kirksville Escape Room, Movie Theatre, Kiwanis Inclusive Playground.
- Shopping : Old Navy, Marshalls, Specialty Boutiques, Shoe Sensation, Maurice’s, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, Dollar General, Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Hy-Vee, Ashley Furniture, Aldi, PetSmart, and Menards-to name a few.
- Restaurants : Starbucks, Colton’s Steakhouse, local restaurants serving gyros, Mexican cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Chinese cuisine, American cuisine, Italian cuisine, pizza, barbeque, known fast food options, and many more.
- Housing and additional information : Living in Kirksville offers residents a sparse suburban feel, and there are several rental properties and outstanding home ownership.
Kirksville is a friendly community and is proud to be known for the three major educational institutions and is also known as the birthplace of Osteopathic Medicine.
For additional information and consideration, please send your C.V. or contact Michele Gutermuth, Corporate Physician Recruitment Senior Specialist, Medical Staff Development
You may call or text direct 314-818-5168
Apply for Physician - Interventional Cardiology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert