Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Community Health Systems
- Durant, Oklahoma
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
AllianceHealth Durant is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN for an employed position to expand their practice.
Details of Position:
- Average of 900 deliveries per year.
- There are 3 board certified physicians in the practice.
- Robot available.
- Call 1:6
AllianceHealth Durant is a 138 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program. Durant, OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert