Trauma Surgeon Grant Medical Center
- Columbus, Ohio
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Trauma
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Trauma Surgeon at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- 13 Surgeons and 24 APPs dedicated to trauma along with 2 critical care fellows and surgery residents
- Primarily Grant Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Hospital)
- Opportunity for research and publication
- Opportunity for faculty relationships with local academic institutions
- 7,000 trauma evals per year with acute care surgery
- Types of cases include traumatic injuries, acute care surgery, and critical care
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/student loan reimbursement/retention bonus/stipend/relocation bonus
- Generous benefits package inclusive of CME and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Surgery and Critical Care
- Trauma/Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon Grant Medical Center
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert