Maternal Fetal Medicine, MFM Physician
- Yale New Haven Health System
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Feb 27, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Bridgeport Hospital, Dept of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting Board Eligible/Certified MFM Maternal Fetel Medicine Physician to join Northeast Medical Group, Bridgeport Hospital, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation s leading health systems
- Opportunity to teach residents
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Degree of MD or DO.
Four-year residency in obstetrics and gynecology followed by a three-year MFM fellowship.
- Valid American Board certification in ABOG Board Certified General OB/GYN.
- Valid and or ability to obtain unrestricted Connecticut medical license
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
- BLS certification
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of OB/GYN.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine, MFM Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert