Neurologist - St Charles Hospital
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Port Jefferson, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 26, 2023
Port Jefferson, NY * Full Time
St Charles Hospital
Port Jefferson, New York
St. Charles Hospital, part of the Catholic Health system, is an acute-care community hospital located in Port Jefferson, NY. The hospital has served the residents of the Three Village area for over 100 years.
We are Long Island's leader in physical therapy and rehabilitation—the only Long Island hospital accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient medical rehabilitation for adults and children.
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation and evaluation of adults with a variety of neurological disorders, including, but not limited to and care of patients presenting with seizure disorders, strokes, intracranial lesions, headaches, neuromuscular disorders, neuropathies, etc.
- Maintaining the highest standards in evidence based quality of care
- Promoting cost effectiveness
- Enhance patient experience-participating in data collection to assess patient care and satisfaction studies
- Making best efforts to keep current with developments in adult and pediatric neurological disorders medical management and related areas through CME programs, medical literature review and medical staff conferences.
Please note that SCH has Tele-stroke, Epilepsy, and Sleep Disorder services in place through a nationally well know Tele-specialist Group, well renounced epilepsy experts, and Sleep experts on the medical staff, respectively.
Qualified candidates are those that are trained in Neurology and Board Certified or Eligible in Neurology. A NYS Physician’s license is required.
We offer a competitive salary, dynamic work environment, and comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, please email your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Catholic Health please visit- www.chsli.org.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert