General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in California
- Closing date
- May 9, 2023
- General Practice, Surgery
- Position Type
Contact John Dejoseph at 203.633.9386 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Open to sub-specialties
- Employed position
- Call to be determined
- Looking for general orthopedic surgeon, but spine preferred
- Primarily work out of one location
- Outpatient and inpatient setting
- Specialty group practice with privileges at local hospitals in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert