Come practice in this quaint Maryland city. The "Hub City" sits at the crossroads of two major interstates, I-70 and I-81. It serves as the gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, DC area as well as the "hub" of government, commerce, and recreation for the tri-state area.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Rya Harrison at email@example.com or (203) 663-9406.
- 100% pain management
- Great work-life balance; no call and no weekends
- Already licensed in Maryland preferred
- Fellowship in pain management needed (PMNR candidates will also be considered)
- Must be board certified or board eligible; ACGME accredited required
- Includes 401(k) with 4% match and life, LTD/STD, medical, dental, and vision insurances
- 3 weeks of (paid) vacation time to start and CME with $1,500 stipend
- Located in the mountains (not close to city life)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail