Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Colorado
Centura Health, the largest health system in Colorado, seeks a Hematology Oncology Physician to join a growing practice in a desirable Denver suburb. The incoming physician will be part of a hospital-based group that treats bone tumors and breast, colon, lung, gynecologic, and ovarian cancers. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in Hematology and Oncology. All experience levels are encouraged to apply, including 2024 grads.Opportunity Highlights - 50% Hematology/50% Oncology
Community Information Live in a Highly Desirable Denver Suburb
- Practice is approximately 50% Hematology and 50% Oncology
- Referral network is the primary care team with Centura Health
- Excellent work-life balance - Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Providers have autonomy regarding how many patients per day are seen
- Practice participates in tumor boards 1 day per week
- Be part of a hospital-based group that treats bone tumors and breast, colon, lung, gynecologic, and ovarian cancers
- No research or academic teaching
- Competitive salary with signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan reimbursement, and comprehensive benefits
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Littleton, CO, part of the greater Denver metro, is an inviting community offering family-friendly neighborhoods and incredible scenery.?Niche
gives Denver a grade of A- and Littleton an A and names both cities Best Places to live in Colorado.
- Denver is a?Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News & World Report)
- Colorado is ranked a Best Place to Practice (Medscape 2022)
- Littleton is only 11 miles from Denver, 37 miles from Boulder, and 75 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies?and a historic downtown
- Enjoy nearly 300 days of sunshine with average temperatures of 80-90 degrees in the summer
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and countless other outdoor activities to keep you busy year-round??
- Top-notch public school system, as well as private and parochial options??
- Unlimited housing options from most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club housing, and so much more?
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Colorado and must be board-eligible or certified in Hematology Oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md