Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Colorado
Centura Health, the largest health system in Colorado, seeks a hematology oncology physician for a growing hospital-based practice with a comprehensive cancer treatment program. The range of therapies includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgery, hormone therapy, or a combination. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Hematology and Oncology. The position is open to all experience levels, including 2024 graduates.Opportunity Highlights - 50% Hematology and 50% Oncology
Community Information Live in the Highly Desirable Denver
- Practice is approximately 50% Hematology and 50% Oncology
- Referrals come from the primary care team within Centura Health
- Expert cancer team includes surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, oncology-certified nurses, and ancillary staff specially trained in oncology services
- Conditions treated include leukemia and bladder, cervical, melanoma, testicular, breast, kidney, lung, and ovarian cancers
- Porter Adventist Hospital is ranked a Best Hospital (US News & World Report)
- Excellent work-life balance - Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Providers have autonomy regarding how many patients per day are seen
- Practice participates in tumor boards 1 day per week
- No research or academic teaching
- Competitive salary with signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan reimbursement, and comprehensive benefits
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado's capital city and surrounding area offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery.?Niche
gives Denver a grade of A- and names it one of the best places to live in Colorado.
- Selected a?Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire by US News & World Report
- Colorado is ranked a Best Place to Practice (Medscape 2022)
- Breath-taking views of the Front Range Rockies??
- Enjoy nearly 300 days of sunshine with average temperatures of 80-90 degrees in the summer
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and countless other outdoor activities to keep you busy year-round??
- Top-notch public school system, as well as private and parochial options??
- Unlimited housing options from most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club housing, and so much more?
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Colorado and must be board-eligible or certified in Hematology Oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md