Infectious Disease Employment | Traditional schedule or 7 on/7 off | Amarillo, TX- Largest City ...
- BSA Health Systems
- Amarillo, Texas
- Closing date
- Feb 23, 2024
- Infectious Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
BSA Hospital, located in Amarillo, TX, is searching for a BE/BC Infectious Disease physician. The incoming physician has the option of joining an established, employed traditional outpatient infectious disease practice joining one ID physician or working as an ID hospitalist with a 7 on/7 off schedule joining a highly-skilled, employed hospitalist team.
About Your Work:
- Flexible employment model: Join a multi-specialty group of (16) physicians, (5) mid-levels and (1) Infectious Disease Physician in an OP-only or inpatient/outpatient practice or join our well established Hospitalist team of 39 providers
- Flexible Schedule: Traditional M-F or hospitalist 7 on/7 off schedule
- Flexible Setting: Outpatient-only, Inpatient-only or Inpatient/Outpatient
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market.
- With a 600K service area and a significant need for Infectious Disease care in the Texas Panhandle, you can build a thriving practice
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic & BSA Hospitalist team practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care. Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today s complex healthcare needs. All of the physicians at BSA Health System are American board-certified or board-eligible in their specialty.
About BSA Health System:
BSA Health System, located in Amarillo, TX, is an extensive health system providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area. Acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service, BSA Health System is comprised of 450-bed BSA Hospital, Physicians Surgical Hospitals, Harrington Cancer Center, BSA Physicians Group, and specialty clinics. BSA Health System has 486-licensed beds.
About Your Community:
Amarillo, with a population of more than 201K, is a unique and history- rich area located where the southern plains meet the desert. It is the largest city in the Texas Panhandle and has among the lowest unemployment rates in the state w/ NO STATE INCOME TAXES. It is a gateway to the vast, trail-lined Palo Duro Canyon State Park and a popular stop along Route 66. Amarillo has many well-known theaters and art shows, as well as the popular space museum- the Don Harrington Discovery Center and Space Theater. There is convenient access to an international airport in Amarillo. Touting four distinct seasons with 270+ sunny days a year Amarillo is a beautiful place to live and thrive.
114 mi to Lubbock
Apply for Infectious Disease Employment | Traditional schedule or 7 on/7 off | Amarillo, TX- Largest City ...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert