Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon - Well Established Private Practice
- Orthopedic Specialists of Sacramento
- Sacramento, California
- Closing date
- Feb 23, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Orthopedic Specialists of Sacramento is the premier orthopedic private practice in the Sacramento region. All of the physicians in the 40 year history of this orthopedic practice have been fellowship trained in their specialty. We are seeking another specialist to join this group! This is a great opportunity, particularly for a sports medicine or total joint physician, as there is a significant need for those cases, but we will consider hand/elbow, foot/ankle, and spine specialists, as well. You will have the opportunity to set your own clinic and surgery schedule, work as hard as you want, take as much or little ER call as you desire. It really is wide open to make the practice what you wish.
Join us and enjoy:
- 1 year to partnership with minimal buy-in
- Ancillary income opportunity with in house X-rays and PT departments
- Opportunity to invest in very successful, orthopedic-only surgery center
- Possibility of hospital income guarantee for the 1st year, depending on specialty
- 401K and retirement profit sharing
- Fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent communication skills with both patients and other physicians
- Desire to be an active participant in the running of a private practice
Sacramento is the capitol of California and is a hidden gem in this beautiful state. It is less than 1.5 hours from Lake Tahoe, with multiple world-renowned ski resorts and so many locations in the Sierra mountains for hiking, mountain biking, backpacking, fishing, and boating in the summer. To the west, also less than 1.5 hours away, is the famous wine country of California. Enjoy a day trip, visiting some of the best wineries in the world, and end the day with dinner at one of the many amazing restaurants in Napa Valley. Only an hour further is the scenic Pacific Coast and the Redwood forests, not to mention San Francisco Bay Area in your backyard, as well!
Our office is centrally located, so you can choose to live anywhere in the Sacramento metro area, with all of the suburbs less than a 30 minute commute, or choose to live in the nearby upscale East Sacramento or American River neighborhoods. Abundant private school and high ranking public school districts can easily be found.
For questions about this opportunity, please reach out to the office manager, Evelyn Rodriguez.
Apply for Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon - Well Established Private Practice
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert