Job Description & Requirements
Breast Imaging Section Chief in Illinois
A successful multispecialty radiology practice is looking for a fellowship trained Breast Imager for a partnership track or employed position with opportunity to become section chief. With proximity to Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, and Milwaukee, WI, the practice is connected to a major university network and works to deliver the best patient care possible. There is the ability to work remotely part of the time.Opportunity Highlights
- Two options: 100% mammography with no partnership track - or - 80% mammography with partnership track.
- Option 1 -100% mammography with no partnership $550,000+ Health insurance and Malpractice. No weekends, no call
- Option 2 -80% mammography with partnership track, Partnership compensation potential $700,000- 750,000 includes $55,000 in annual retirement contribution. Includes weekends and call.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm schedule (most days)
- Hybrid schedule available, 1-2 days/week remote
- Collaborate with breast surgeons at major university in the region
- 1 year partnership track
- 401(k) and pension plan available.
- 12 weeks PTO
Described as a mini Chicago this Illinois city has a beautiful river area, great food, and community events. It s a place people are proud to call home and will welcome you in like the soon-to-be local you are.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Excellent schools and many local parks
- Affordable cost of living (24% lower than national average)
- Bounty of local eateries and coffee shops
- Family-friendly attractions including museums, discovery centers, and local sports
- Easy access to Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, and Milwaukee, WI
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist