Job Description & Requirements
Breast Imaging Radiologist
A successful multispecialty radiology practice is looking for a fellowship trained Breast Imager for a partnership track or employed position with opportunity to become section chief. With proximity to Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, and Milwaukee, WI, the practice is connected to a major university network and works to deliver the best patient care possible. There is the ability to work remotely part of the time.Opportunity Highlights
- Two options: 100% mammography with no partnership track - or - 80% mammography with partnership track. \n
- Option 1 -100% mammography with no partnership $550,000+ Health insurance and Malpractice. No weekends, no call
- Option 2 -80% mammography with partnership track, Partnership compensation potential $700,000- 750,000 includes $55,000 in annual retirement contribution. Includes weekends and call.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm schedule (most days)
- Hybrid schedule available, 1-2 days/week remote
- Collaborate with breast surgeons at major university in the region
- 1 year partnership track
- 401(k) and pension plan available.
- 12 weeks PTO
Described as a mini Chicago this Illinois city has a beautiful river area, great food, and community events. It s a place people are proud to call home and will welcome you in like the soon-to-be local you are.\n
- Excellent schools and many local parks
- Affordable cost of living (24% lower than national average)
- Bounty of local eateries and coffee shops
- Family-friendly attractions including museums, discovery centers, and local sports
- Easy access to Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, and Milwaukee, WI
Known as The Forest City, Rockford is located just outside of the Chicago metro area. Here you'll find the area's popular elm trees along with a number of various trees and other plants lining the streets of the city. There's no shortage of open space and greenery in this Midwest city, which is Illinois' third-largest in terms of population. Despite that, Rockford offers the low costs and high levels of comfort of a small town.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist