Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN in Florida
Join a hospital and healthcare system known for its vast network of primary care and specialists. You ll benefit from a unique win-win: a stable organization to call home and the resources and support you need for professional fulfillment. Plus, high-income potential with no state income tax means you ll have even more income to build a beautiful life in coastal Florida.
Join an established OB/GYN group growing due to program expansion and increased community demands.
- Guaranteed base plus production and quality bonuses
- 4-day work week
- Access to 2 da Vinci Xi robots
- Ample OR time to schedule cases
- Strong retention rate + highly supportive administration
- Mentorship available for new grads
- High income potential with the ability to maintain a great quality of life
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and more
- 36 days PTO, a $5,000 CME allowance, and a strong retirement plan
This family-friendly community is a coastal delight. Not only are white sand beaches the norm, but so is the adventure you find every time you walk out your front door.
- Safe community with top-rated schools
- One of Florida s most affordable costs of living
- Spectacular white sand beaches + sailing, surfing, boating, golfing, and more
- Local airport with a plethora of direct flights
- Lots of community events and festivals to enjoy throughout the year
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md