Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 240000.00
A top-ranked academic institution seeks an endocrinologist for a staff physician position in Chicago. Candidates must be board-certified in internal medicine and fellowship trained in endocrinology.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information Live and work in Chicago!
- General endocrinology with a variable mix of patients and clinical issues
- Excellent quality of life with very low call volume and a 36-hour work week with day and hour flexibility
- Position can be flexible to the provider's background and interests
- Salary with a 3-year guarantee, production bonuses, potential signing bonus, and comprehensive benefits package
The third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is filled with excitement and sought-after attractions. It's one of the most inclusive cities globally, with vibrant multicultural neighborhoods, diverse communities, accessible attractions, sensory-friendly experiences, and a welcoming Midwest spirit that ensures everyone feels right at home.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Chicago has an overall grade of A- and is a best place to live in Illinois (Niche)
- Named a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News & World Report)
- Named the No. 1 Big City to Visit for the 6th year in a row in the annual Readers' Choice Awards (Cond Nast 2022)
- A variety of remarkable living options, including in downtown or Chicago's exquisite surrounding suburbs
- Green spaces and outdoor activities around every corner
- Exceptional public and private schools, as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
- Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
- Endless amenities, including the O'Hare international airport and legendary professional sports teams
- Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #7 in "Best Cities in the US"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md