Kadlec Clinic is seeking an innovative and motivated Psychiatrist. This is a full-time opportunity to expand the ambulatory Behavioral Health program for Kadlec Clinic in Richland, WA. Provide leadership and mentorship to Kadlec's Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, a growing group dedicated to providing compassionate care to the Tri-Cities community. Grow and expand an integrated team-based, collaborative health care model working with an excellent multi-disciplinary team of LICSWs and MSWs. Student Loan Debt Support Available-expert professional advice at no charge to you for the lifetime of your loans. Enjoy a "Best-in-Class" work culture and outstanding quality of life in the Tri-cities in sunny southeast Washington.
- Monday through Friday flexible schedule, no call
- Outpatient care only
- Exceptional opportunity to develop in a leadership role
- Demonstrated leadership skills or experience preferred
- As a non-profit, Kadlec Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Compensation between $124.80 and $153.33 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed are total compensation based on a 1.0 FTE and may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries – including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16923