Physiatrist Beautiful Northern California
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
- San Francisco, California
- Closing date
- Feb 21, 2024
- Physical Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Full Time
- Position Type
We seek to hire a BE/BC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to join our experienced and well-respected private practice providing inpatient and outpatient care in San Francisco, California.
Inpatient work is performed at the California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Regional Rehabilitation Center at the Davies Campus, a 46-bed CARF-accredited acute rehabilitation unit which offers both outpatient and inpatient rehab services. The Physiatrist would also provide general or specialized PM&R care in TBI, SCI, Strokes, and other Neurological disorders in an outpatient clinic next to the Davies campus.
Join us and enjoy:
- High-income potential compensation
- A collegial interdisciplinary team with hospitalist and specialty support that works together to achieve the highest quality rehabilitation outcomes
- A positive work-life balance with flexible schedules
- Northern California s natural beauty and lifestyle
- Compensation is ~$240,000 per year with a potential signing bonus and relocation package.
San Francisco, the "City by the Bay", is a wonderful place to live, with something for everyone. San Francisco has an abundance of culture, diversity, and corporate strength. It has all of the richness of a large city, with all of the convenience of a small town, due to its 49 square miles. The temperate weather allows for outdoor activities including running, biking, hiking, golf, boating, fishing, etc., and skiing within 3 hours.
Apply for Physiatrist Beautiful Northern California
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert