OMS Practice for Sale/Associate to Owner Option
Move out of the city and onto the lake! This well established, full scope, office based OMS practice has a strong emphasis on dental implant surgery, bone grafting, dentoalveolar surgery, and pathology. The Practice is located in two moderately sized, family oriented communities with excellent public and private school options. Recreational activities and cultural attractions abound. The area is known for low crime, and a lower than average cost of living. Associate to rapid ownership track available.
- Immediate patient volume from day 1
- 2.6 M in production per 1 F.T.E. provider
- Wide and reliable referral base
- Rapid track "Associate to Owner" option available
- Detailed transition program for new Partners/Owners. Seller is willing to stay post-sale on a limited basis to facilitate buyers success
- Competent, well trained staff in place to facilitate surgical production and manage business activities
- Mixed fee for service and insurance patients, no Medicaid, high Implant volume, bone grafts, pathology, 3rd molars, TMJ, Cosmetics
- Attractive 5500 s.f. main office facility with 4 operatories and 3 consult rooms, private doctor’s offices and parking. The second practice location has 2500 s.f. with 2 operatories and 1 consult room, and room to expand. Real estate is available for purchase if desired. Rent offsets practice buy-in for purchaser.
- Criticare Ngenuity Wireless Patient monitors, CS 3800 Cordless Intraoral scanners, CBCT, Carestream WinOMS Software, Implant (Simplant, NSequence, Zimmer, Nobel), Intraspin L-PRF, more
- Regional Hospital, Outpatient Surgery Center, reasonable call schedule
Apply for OMS Practice for Sale/Associate to Owner Option
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert