Internal Medicine or Adult Family Medicine Physicians
- Merritt Hawkins
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- May 21, 2023
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
A top-ranked academic institution has openings available for internal medicine or adult family medicine physicians throughout Chicago. Practice locations throughout the city offer multicultural environments with rich histories, world-renowned architecture, arts, and entertainment. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in internal or family medicine.
- Positions available due to growth
- 32 clinic hours per week with schedule flexibility
- Expand your professional growth and development
- Educational, teaching, and research opportunities, if desired
- Join an organization committed to physician wellness and work-life balance
- Competitive salary, production bonuses, potential signing bonus, and comprehensive benefits package
Community Information — Live and work in Chicago!
The third-largest city in the nation, Chicago is filled with excitement and sought-after attractions. It's one of the most inclusive cities globally, with vibrant multicultural neighborhoods, diverse communities, accessible attractions, sensory-friendly experiences, and a welcoming Midwest spirit that ensures everyone feels right at home.
- Chicago has an overall grade of A- and is a best place to live in Illinois (Niche)
- Named a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News & World Report)
- Named the No. 1 Big City to Visit for the 6th year in a row in the annual Readers' Choice Awards (Condé Nast 2022)
- A variety of remarkable living options, including in downtown or Chicago's exquisite surrounding suburbs
- Green spaces and outdoor activities around every corner
- Exceptional public and private schools, as well as multiple prestigious colleges and universities
- Plenty of lakefront and beach activities along Lake Michigan
- Endless amenities, including the O'Hare international airport and legendary professional sports teams
- Travel + Leisure ranks Chicago #7 in "Best Cities in the US"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
8840 Cypress Waters Blvd Suite 300
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert