General Radiology or Women's Imaging Physician Needed in Tennessee; Private Practice
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Apr 14, 2023
- General Practice, Obstetrics, Radiology / Imaging
- Position Type
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at email@example.com or (954) 837-2756.
- Comes with relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Partner track opportunity; 1 year for experienced and 2 years for someone coming out of training
- General call is shared but can be sold to group
- Full-time or part-time position
- Exceptional private practice; 45 radiologists and full support staff
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Maximized 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plan; 12 weeks of vacation
- Includes medical benefits, LTD, CME, and malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert