Pediatrician Needed North of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Apr 14, 2023
- Position Type
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Sean Doton at email@example.com or (954) 837-2667.
- 100% outpatient position
- Well-established group
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- No inpatient duties
- Hospital-employed position
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- $100k in student loan forgiveness
- Benefits package includes malpractice coverage, health benefits, dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert