Critical Care Intensivist Needed in Fargo, North Dakota
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Closing date
- May 17, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine
- Position Type
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary is based on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital-employed position
- Block schedule with shifts from 6 am to 6 pm
- Join a team of 5 pulmonary/CC physicians and 2 critical care NPs
- 28-bed ICU and 24-hour subspecialty support
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical acre medicine
- Epic EMR
- Tort reform state
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert