Outpatient Pulmonologist on Staten Island
- Staten Island, New York
- Closing date
- May 17, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Position Type
The clinic is owned by the largest academic health system in New York. This university-affiliated, community-based practice offers opportunities for leadership, teaching, and research. Ranked 6th nationally for Cardiology & Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report, they are celebrated internationally as a world leader in all facets of cardiology care, cardiac surgery, and advanced research.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2821042.
- Solo pulmonologist
- New outpatient clinic being built
- Call overnight on your patients only
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Compensation range from $250,000 to $300,000 (not including bonuses, incentive, and benefits)
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally-ranked medical school
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues of a world-class health system
- Staten Island, the "borough of parks" is most well-known for its green park spaces
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $348000.00 to $415000.00 annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert