Neurohospitalist Needed in Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
- Other Specialty
- Position Type
The position would be strictly inpatient, with no outpatient coverage required. The ideal candidate would be willing to work 7 days on/7 days off from 8 am - 6 pm in the hospital and be available via phone/response for the remaining time of their shift.
The group has achieved advanced certification as a primary stroke center under the Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification. They offer state-of-the-art medical care and are equipped to handle a full range of inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Fayetteville is the sixth-largest city in North Carolina and is known for being centrally located between numerous beautiful beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2818508.
- 7-on/7-off block schedule with compensated call
- 100% inpatient with no call during off block
- State-of-the-art medical care; equipped to handle a full range of inpatient procedures
- Advanced certification as a primary stroke center under the Joint Commission
- Great benefits include 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME with stipend
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Close to Raleigh and the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Current fellows and H-1B visas are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert