Non-invasive Cardiologist Position in Duluth, Minnesota; Gorgeous 4-season City
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Closing date
- May 17, 2023
- Position Type
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed with a guaranteed base salary, $50k sign-on bonus, and $15k for relocation
- Full comprehensive benefits include 8 weeks of PTO annually
- Non-invasive cardiology position; special interest or expertise in cardiac imaging a plus
- Join an established team of 6 cardiologists with 4 full-time APPs
- Share a generous call of 1:6; interventionalists also share in non-invasive call
- Monday through Friday work schedule seeing 14 - 18 patients each day
- New cath labs with dedicated echo technicians and 24-hour STEMI services
- Must be board certified or board eligible in cardiology; H-1B visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert