Compensation and Benefits:
- Practice 100% Rheumatology
- Joining a well-established academic medical practice
- Practice has a large primary care referral base
- New state of the art clinical location on the hospital campus
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus RVU incentives, sign-on bonus, and relocation bonus
- Exceptional benefit package
- Shared call with Rheumatology team
- Level I trauma center for both Missouri and Illinois
- BC/BE MD or DO
- Academic appointment with Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
The St. Louis metro area has over 2.8 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities.
SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
In addition to treating patients, SLUCare physicians educate the next generation of health care professionals at SSM Health St. Louis. Our teaching is guided by our Catholic Jesuit tradition, balancing the science of medicine with the soul of it - keeping people first in all we do. #J1No #H1BYes