Swedish Medical Group is seeking a full-time, well-trained BC/BE Gastroenterologist with exceptional interpersonal, intellectual, and endoscopic skills to join its practice in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Swedish Gastroenterology is a twenty physician, ten advanced practice clinicians (APC) hospital employed group with a strong referral stream working in a health care system that is a recognized leader providing tertiary and quaternary level of care, including liver transplantation, ERCP, EUS, double balloon enteroscopy, third space endoscopy including POEM. Join a collaborative, engaging, collegial group that is committed to providing the highest level of care with a sense of purpose and direction. Swedish Medical Center's First Hill campus would be the predominant site for most of these advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- ERCP/EUS training and expertise is required
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Combination outpatient and inpatient position involving mix of office and in-hospital consultations
- Hospital call supported by a robust group of APCs with years of experience and nighttime nurse triage phone
- Hospitalist service and all major subspecialty support exist
- Compensation between $217.46 and $318.35 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Center's First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital in downtown Seattle. The largest of Swedish's five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus. In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute. The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including the area's largest childbirth center, NICU and specialty pediatric care.
Where You'll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the world's biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19616