Island Health in Anacortes, Washington has a full-time employed opportunity available for a board-certified/board-eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a cohesive, multi-specialty group at a recently remodeled state-of-the-art clinic that provides comprehensive OB/GYN services. As one of the area's primary sources for women's health care, your work here will have a strong impact on the community at large. This is a great position for an experienced physician to practice top-of-license, but new graduates are strongly encouraged to apply as there are strong support teams and mentorship opportunities in place. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities while being part of a dedicated and well-established team in the beautiful and vibrant coastal community of Anacortes, Washington.
- 4-day work week; clinic open Monday to Friday
- Clinic sees an average 44 deliveries per month
- Call is 1:5 with nurse triage provider screening initial calls
- Integrated electronic health record
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $367,555 and $441,066 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- $30k Sign-on bonus
- Competitive base guarantee salary and productivity incentive first year of employment
- Health, dental, vision and retirement plans available
- 23 days of PTO plus 6 employee holidays
- Loan repayment options, Relocation Assistance and CME dollars available
Where You'll Work
Island Health, a Level III trauma center and Level II stroke center, is a 43-bed facility in Anacortes, Washington with 170 board-certified physicians and providers. With a -five-star Medicare rating, Island Health was named a Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. It also received service excellence awards in Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Spinal Fusion Surgery, Obstetrics and Emergency Care.
Where You'll Live
Anacortes is a historic city on north Puget Sound easily accessible by driving across the Deception Pass Bridge or taking the ferry to and from Seattle. Due to fortunate coastal weather patterns, Anacortes receives only 21 inches of rain annually and is known for hiking, boating and the pods of orcas living just offshore. With a tight-knit community and majestic views of the islands and snow-capped mountains, Anacortes is a beautiful place to call home.
Who You'll Work For
Island Health is the center of health and wellness in Washington's Skagit County, providing comprehensive health services at its award-winning hospital in Anacortes and its eight primary and specialty care clinics. Recognized as one of the most innovative small health systems in the country, Island Health has a five-star rating by Medicare. Island Health is committed to our purpose: To be the best healthcare partner for those we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20658