Physician - Neurology
Lutheran Health Network/Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana seeks to recruit a BC/BE adult Neurologist to join an established group of 7 neurologists.
- Predominantly outpatient practice with inpatient consults 1:7 weeks
- Daytime Call Only - No Nights, no weekends!
- Although looking for a well-rounded general adult Neurologist, fellows in sleep, movement disorders, and concussion are welcome to apply
Fort Wayne Neurological Center www.fwnc.com
Group has been serving the tri-state area (Indiana, Ohio and Michigan) for 49 years. This private group comprises Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, and Nurse Practitioners. The practice provides full diagnostic services on site as well as operates its own sleep and infusion centers. This group handles all the major stroke work at four (4) hospitals. There is also active participation in national clinical research studies and opportunities for teaching.
Two beautiful office locations: one on the Dupont campus and one on the Lutheran campus. Additionally, the group has 11 satellite offices in rotation. Each physician works at one location per week. These include: Van Wert, Angola, Wabash, Huntington, Kendallville, Bryan, Columbia City, Auburn and Defiance.
**No Visa support
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment & Potential Education Stipend
- Health and Retirement
- Partnership track available
- Full benefits packaging including 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Malpractice
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinic draw of 1.2 M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and culture; Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org
Apply for Physician - Neurology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert