Gastroenterology Faculty- UPMC Multiple sites in the Pittsburgh Area- Competitive Salary
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Feb 15, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Seeking Gastroenterologists @ UPMC Academic Clinics
The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) invite applications for full-time gastroenterology faculty positions at the clinical assistant, associate, and professor of medicine levels.
Primary appointments are with the Division s group at UPMC St. Margaret's hospital. Opportunities at UPMC Mercy, UPMC Magee Womens, and UPMC Presbyterian-Shadyside hospitals are also available. Clinical educators, gastroenterologist with specialty interests, and graduating GI fellows with board eligibility are encouraged to apply.
- MD or equivalent degree.
- BC/BE. Eligible for medical licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- All applicants will be considered, from Instructor to Professor levels.
- Includes inpatient and outpatient clinical care.
- Research and focused clinical interests are encouraged
- Opportunities to teach fellows, clinical trainees, and medical students are available.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic working environment.
Apply for Gastroenterology Faculty- UPMC Multiple sites in the Pittsburgh Area- Competitive Salary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert