Physician - Family Medicine | Internal Medicine - Bon Secours Internal Medicine Associates of Ch...
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Midlothian, Virginia
- Closing date
- Feb 14, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J-1 or H-1B
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Not Specified
Employment Type: Not Specified
Bonuses Offered: None
Internal Medicine Associates of Chesterfield - or "IMAC" as we call it, is seeking a new MD/DO to ADD to our great team of providers for a 2024 Start Date! Our team is open to Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians - as long as you have a love and passion for caring for adult/geriatric patients!
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 health system - eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
Eligible candidates will have completed a U.S.-based Residency program and be Board Eligible or Board Certified by ABMS/ABIM/ABFM/AOBFM
- Located conveniently off of I-288 in Midlothian - 20 min south of Richmond, 15 min from Powhatan - directly across from Watkins Centre/Westchester Commons "WC" shopping destination - with restaurants, movie theater, retail, and many other amenities
- Established practice, stellar reputation in the community, kind-supportive-trusting provider team
- 6 MD's and 1 NP in practice
- Great 1:1 LPN/CMA support
- Multiple Specialties in the building - Freestanding ER, Bon Secours Wound Center, Virginia Eye Institute, Physical Therapy, Nephrology
- On-site lab, PharmD on site, Diabetes Educator and Rx assistance and coordination of care
- Practice Hours - 8a-5p - M-F - Prefer 5-8's but will consider 4-10's for stellar candidate
- Highly complex and acute patients, multiple chronic conditions
- 100% outpatient - no hospital responsibility
- Call rotates daily among provider team - 1:6 days and one weekend per month - phone only
- Approx 18 patients per day after ramp-up period
- EPIC EMR, MyChart and Doxy.me for virtual health
- Basic in-office procedures including women's health
- We provide outstanding primary care to our patients, and engage them to be partners in their own healthcare decisions
- We're a friendly, fun, hardworking team - seeking a new team-member who is a true team-player, kind and respectful to patients and colleagues, engaged, good communicator, willing to learn and be flexible and cover others when needed.
- Mentorship for new grad provided by the whole MD team
- May precept rotating med students if desired
Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a highly competitive base compensation, guaranteed for 2 years while you ramp up your practice. We have multiple bonus opportunities available based on wRVU productivity, quality goals and value-based care. Competitive Sign-On Bonus and Med School Debt Assistance incentives are available, as well as a Resident Stipend Program. We offer up to $10,000 in reimbursement for relocation (a taxable benefit), generous annual time off and CME allowance. Company provided liability/malpractice coverage, Virginia license and DEA, life insurance, short/long-term disability, 403b + matching %, and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan for physicians.
We welcome all clinicians who share our commitment to providing expert care that reflects our values:
Human Dignity * Integrity * Compassion* Stewardship * Service.
Send your CV to email@example.com to schedule phone interview.
2024 Start Date.
Apply for Physician - Family Medicine | Internal Medicine - Bon Secours Internal Medicine Associates of Ch...
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert